Friday, April 28, 2006

silence

Give me release
Witness me
I am outside
Give me peace

Heaven holds a sense of wonder
And I wanted to believe that I'd get caught up
When the rage in me subsides

Passion choked the flower
'Til she cries no more
Possessing all the beauty
Hungry still for more

Heaven holds a sense of wonder
And I wanted to believe that I'd get caught up
When the rage in me subsides


In this white wave
I am sinking
In this silence
In this white wave
In this silence
I believe

Sarah McLachlan, Silence Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Trée said...

Very cool design. Also nice to see a larger render--this one is fabulous in the larger version. Have a great weekend Oliviah.

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

Beautiful... and the song...*sigh*

Anonymous said...

gorgeous conception, incredible song!

love
sd

jane said...

that's so tranquil

Smiles said...

I love that song and your fractal is great too.. Thanks for your email.

Evydense said...

That is so blissfully calm and peaceful. I feel like I had just a mental peace trip in an instant. Thank you, and it's so good to see you back.

Keep taking care.

R.

Evydense said...

P.S. I hope you don't mind, but I took the liberty of 'stealing' your fractal and posting it on my website to share with my visitors too...it's so-o-o-o-o incredible...with appropriate credit, of course. I'll remove it if you prefer that I not put it there

Rick

Oliviah said...

Thank you everyone who offered suggestions about my sidebar/image size problem, that was greatly appreciated.

And thank you Evydense for posting the image, that was very cool of you. :)

Anonymous said...

this reminds me of one of those crazy deep deep water fish that makes it's own light---like finding nemo...but nicer haha love ya