Wednesday, July 11, 2007
"Each player must post these rules first
Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves
People tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules
At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to tag and list their names
Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they are tagged and to read your blog"
So here goes, eight random facts.
1. I collect rocks.
2. I love landscaping...digging in the earth, smelling the earth, sculpting it and getting earth all over me, then washing it off--the whole experience. I LOVE that. Dirt is cool. I guess you could say I like getting dirty! Ha! First thing I'm going to do when I get well is play in the dirt. Yeah!
3. I like to peel lemons and eat them, just like that. Yummy. (Hmm...Note to self: buy lemons)
4. When I was a kid, the boy next door feed me some really good cookies that he said were loaded with calcium. He was right about the calcium. But the cookies were...dog biscuits. :\
5. I was known as "the Bird Lady" because I was a breeder and had so many aviaries. So whenever someone found a baby that fell out of the nest or injured birds, they took them straight to me. Not all of them were wild birds. People buy exotic birds and get fed up with the noise, the mess, the demands and responsibility of owning a bird and just open the cage and let them go, indifferent to the fact that most of these birds will not survive for reasons I won't list. If they made it to my house, they struck gold. I love, love, love birds.
6. I like shiny objects. Heh. Seriously, I do. :-)
7. When I was 14, I broke my arm showing off for the football team doing a series of cartwheels. Am I cool or what? Don't answer that question. :-P
8. I like fractals. Bet that was a big surprise.
Whew! I thought I'd never come up with eight things. I'm so glad it was only eight, how cool is that? :-)
Now I'm supposed to pick eight people and tag them but I am not that assertive, so...how 'bout somebody surprise me and write a list of eight facts about themselves? I'd love to read them. But nobody is obligated.
Oops, almost forgot. The above fractal was made with Fractal Explorer.