Tuesday, August 15, 2006

a cold night in the sunshine state

I'm looking for a place
I'm searching for a face
Is anybody here that I know?
'Cause nothing's going right
And everything's a mess
And no one likes to be alone

Oh why is everything so confusing?
Maybe I'm just out of my mind

It's a damn cold night
Trying to figure out this life
Won't you take me by the hand
Take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are
But I...I'm with you
I'm with you

Take me by the hand
Take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are
But I...I'm with you
I'm with you

(Fragments of Avril Lavigne's "I'm With You". A song really worth listening to.) Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Mackey said...

Georgous fractal....I quite like the B&W ones. Beautiful song by Avril too.

Dzeni said...

Great spiral! Its a cold night where I am too.

luvwannabefree25 said...

Hey, found ya through Keshi's site... I love Avril... great post...

JD ;)

Trée said...

Looks like a delicate lace, handcrafted with loving care and given as a prized gift to the youngest daughter. Fifty years later she still had the gift, and its power to elicit feelings of love had not been diminished by the years.

I see that you do like b/w. :-)

Evydense said...

Here's my hand. Grab on if you like. Anything I can do?

(as always, I am in awe of your abilities to generate fascinating fractals!)

Evydense said...

P.S. If you'd like, I could send you my e-mail addy.

Oliviah said...

mackeydoodle, when I heard this song the first time I didn't know it was Avril Lavigne, I was just fascinated by the emotional impact the singer's voice had and thought, what a great song. I was surprised to find out it was someone so young. I really like this song.

dzeni, thank you!

luvwannabefree, how nice that you popped by, hope you visit again and I'm glad you like the post!

trée, the world, through your eyes is such a lovelier place. I love how you share the view. :)

evydense, how thoughtful of you. Yes, I would like your email address.

~~~Hugs and smooches to all~~~~~

TotalChaos said...

Absolutely beautiful spiral, Oliviah.

Reflex said...

I remeber when I lived in Tampa... those storming evenings, woah.

Really nice one.

Michael said...

Beautiful song, beautiful lady, beautiful fractal...

I hope you are well.

Take Care
michael

Intergalactic Stacey said...

Before I read that it was Lavigne's words, I thought you had written it, and I was already composing the music in my head. :) I have never heard a Lavigne song before.